Anti-necrothread bump function ?

Djabthrash said:
If you don't use the email notification, what kind of notification system are you using then ? I guess i'm missing something here :confused:

You mean you will see threads at the top of the first page, not something else that everybody on this forum might be aware of but me, right ? :)

I check my subscribed threads in my user cp when I log in

Dude, let your threads be like any thread, you seem to think you're helping the universe by letting everyone know about your thread :lol:

I check my subscribed threads in my user cp when I log in

OK that explains it all then...

Is this how most of you do it ?[/QUOTE]

Dude, let your threads be like any thread, you seem to think you're helping the universe by letting everyone know about your thread :lol:

Not trying to have the whole universe know but as much people as possible to hear the most submissions/learn the most/hear the more feedback possible, especially from the people who had chimed in in the former related thread...

Also, I don't think those threads (the Kevin Talley contest threads i posted) are worse than the other threads in the "practice room" section.
Having nicely recorded drums track to check out/practice mixing/songwriting on from one badass renowned drummer is not a bad thing for this forum.
Not saying they are better or deserve a particular treatment, and if nobody gives a shit, i won't be bumping the thread every other week just for the sake of bumping it, rest assured about that.

Damn, i know that when i post that kind of thread i do a lot of "interlinking" (i.e putting links to other related-threads) and edits and posts because i'm very into it by the time, so it seems like i'm getting crazy with those threads, but besides that/those times, i don't post many threads/posts on this forum (because otherwise i would never play the guitar or do other music or real-life stuff :) ) so i feel i'm kind of ok in that sense...