anti-smoking commercials do nothing except make me want to smoke

Statisticcs show that 100% of the people born will die. So smoke up, kids.

[ t r u t h ]

Yep. And since there is no afterlife, or reincarnation, you might as well make the most of what you've got in this one shot at living life. Who wants to live to the ripe old age of 95 wearing adult diapers and being spoon fed by a fat nurse called "Nora" anyway? There is no grace in growing old.

I'm not even a smoker, or hardly ever drink, but I'll do both on rare occasion, and it certainly doesn't bother me if others want to smoke and drink to their hearts content.

That's why man invented the Pub. :D Although I wish Bloomberg would realize that. :erk:

I don't do either. I may drink a little on a rare occasion as you said but I usually stray away from both. I've certainly got no problem with people who do wish to do both compulsively though. More power to 'em.

I wouldn't want to live to the age of 95. I don't think I will. Isn't the average male dying around 75 anyway? Hmm. Maybe I'll smoke and drink alot when/if I reach that age.

Ah. No smoking in bars. And soon, no drinking and no talking. [/EDDIE IZZARD]

Eddie Izzard is God.

Although he was pretty useless on Bill Maher the other week sitting between Gore Vidal and David Frum. He's better off when he's just being an executive transvestite.

JayKeeley said:
I'm not even a smoker, or hardly ever drink, but I'll do both on rare occasion, and it certainly doesn't bother me if others want to smoke and drink to their hearts content.
I bet you treat yourself to a nice fat cigar on those rare smoking occasions :cool:

I remember when me and a mate would chip together to buy a big fat Romeo Y Juiletta to puff on the weekend when the crew met up in town...peeps pointed out we were spending shitloads of money on just a day's worth of smokage, but hell...you gotta treat yourself sometimes when you're a kid!

The anti-drug ones are just blatant lies, yes. I rarely see them though, not nearly as often as the anti-smoking ones.

Smoked my last two cigs yesterday, and I'm starting to fiend a wee bit right now. Quitting sucks, but after 72 hours the physical dependence is gone from your body so no excuses dammit!!! :D

Need............a........................fucking..................fag.............house...................locked......................up............................ :mad: