Antithesis

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Has anyone else heard these technical-power merchants? I prefer their debut to their followup (titles elude me for now), but still a fantastic band. Vocalist has a John Bush feel to him (IMO), and the music has some great touches of Puppets-era Metallica mixed in with the rest of what's best about US thrash and European power metal.

Yeah, I have been listening to their self-titled a lot lately. I have yet to hear their second album, Dying for Life. They have some really good stuff..vocally and instrumentally.

I saw the drummer at ProgPower in Atlanta. He seemed like a really cool guy.

I am curious if their lyrics are Christian. I noticed they definitely put thought into what they write, but I thought I picked up on some Christian references. The music is still great, nonetheless. I need to check out their new cd soon.

I can't believe I missed that interview before. I think that is very cool of them...having Christian lyrics and staying positive without ramming Christianity down the listeners throat. I really respect that. I am not anti-Christian music, but I am am anti-overly-Christian music. :p

They are a great band, and I would like to see them live sometime. A friend of mine lives in Ohio so I may try to stay with him sometime and see them.