Any Anti Beatles out there ?

Hey man! You missed my post completely! Did you think I was spamming?

I LIKE MOTHERFUCKING KENNY G! Accessible music!

I just don't think the Beatles were that influential, that be all, dawg.

*mental note - fuck the metaphors, cause people don't get them*

plfffffft said:
The Rutles were created by Eric Idle, of Monty Python, as a comedy sketch on some show he had. They're not a real band.

Thanks for the info dude, obviously i was misguided by someone :erk: , Anyway i never used to hate The Beatles, As a matter of fact i never knew of them when i started listening to Metal, It was all because of those stupid Beatles fans i started hating them , They used to credit everything to The Beatles, that used to piss me off , Infact i used to like few of their songs before like
Yesterday and Free as a Bird, but i still feel they were not the only band which influenced the music today, They are just overrated by the Fans. I just wanted opinions about it, Now anyway i don hate any musicians,i have realised thats too lame to continue, Music is Music. Everbody have the right
for their individual tastes, Thanks for all of ur opinions :headbang:

P.S : A few of you called me Moron and stupid , i am not a guy who takes these things seriously. Well Keep Metal Alive !!! Peace :headbang:

clangorous said:
I am a major Metal fanatic, but somehow i can never agree that The Beatles influenced Metal Genre, Many Beatle maniacs claim that almost all forms of Rock were either initiated or influenced by The Beatles. i am looking forward some neutral opinions and also some info which i found very tough to find on the Internet ( may be i am not looking at the right sites ), A simple info i want is Did Toni Iommi (of Black Sabbath) also got influenced by The Beatles like the others ( Ozzy Osbourne and Bill Ward ) , I couldnt find much about Geezer's influences also. So looking forward to all ur Precious thoughts.
Ahhhhhh, this one's a loaded question. While I'm not a fan of the bugs & have Nvere owned anything by them. I will say this, they have had an influence in all forms of music. I also think that they along with Elvis have been over hyped & were "good" but NOT the "genius" musicians that they have been given. I could live without hearing anything by either of the two personally. The bottomline is: The have influenced music in general like it or not.

Profånity said:
You are so wrong it's almost funny.

The Beatles wrote the best Pop songs ever, they always kept their music interesting, they experimented, showed new ideas e.t.c All of that proves they were excellent songwriters.

Musically they all played and wrote intuitive and interesting music which all blended well together. The Beatlesa music progressed from Rock - Pop - Psychadelic era e.t.c

I'm not going to carry on because anyone who thinks the Beatles weren't excellent isn't a true music fan.
LA is always wrong. :lol: Hes into only tr00 and kvlt music so his opinions mean shit to me :rolleyes: . George Harrison owns everyone in this thread. End of discussion.

blakmetalemp said:
LA is always wrong. :lol: Hes into only tr00 and kvlt music so his opinions mean shit to me :rolleyes:

He likes metalcore, too. :confused:

I'm not a fan of The Beatles.

High On Maiden said:
They've never done ahything for me. Some well written songs, but nothing special.

Special for their time without a doubt, but not interesting to me.
ditto, I think i'm probably too young to appreciate the real impact of their music.

They were outstanding for their time and I still find their later albums really enjoyable. As usual LA manages to demonstrate his talent for having the worst possible taste in whatever is being discussed.

I cant get into them, It makes me feel like I am 50 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalemp
George Harrison owns everyone in this thread. End of discussion.

How dillusional is this guy?! One Harrison is dead. Two he was into slavery?
Three "he was a songwriter" I would not consider him a "guitar hero" though.