Any Anti Beatles out there ?

sixxswine said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalemp
George Harrison owns everyone in this thread. End of discussion.

How dillusional is this guy?! One Harrison is dead. Two he was into slavery?
Three "he was a songwriter" I would not consider him a "guitar hero" though.
WTF are you talking about foo. Yes hes dead. Yes he was a songwriter. I didnt say he was a "guitar hero" at all in my post. So again I ask, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

You sir are a fucking moron.

LuminousAether said:
The Beatles were horrid untalented hacks that are considered brilliant because of drug-induced breakthroughs. No thanks, I'll pass.

Please don't try too hard coming up with "clever" one-liners. You succeed sometimes, but this was just embarrassing. The Beatles weren't untalented at all. You can't deny the importance of the concept album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band", with all the experimentation and interesting, groundbreaking touches - and most important - the brilliant melodies. Fair enough, they weren't the best musicians, but they were brilliant when it came to writing songs. Listen to a song like "For No One". Feel the emotions. Don't tell me that a band that is capable of writing such beautiful, melancholic pieces of art is untalented.

Look. I found AllWithinMyMonster's picture.

ugly2.jpg

Life Sucks said:
For some reason I thought Ginja_Ninja and that loser AllWithinMyMonster were the same person, but I guess not.
All I know is that this Ginja_Ninja fuckwit will never get any respect from me, because such insanely moronic statements deserve nothing more than heavy flaming! Dumber motherfucker than that asshole have I not seen in a loooong time.:bah:

There are some awfully strong opinions here.

Over a pointless topic, because it can't even be proved who the Beatles influenced or didn't influence, and no one cares who does or doesn't like them.

I really don't care for the Beatles.

I hope you don't flame me. At least I wasn't an asshole about it.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I really don't care for the Beatles.

I hope you don't flame me. At least I wasn't an asshole about it.
Why should I care? It's comments like "the beatles suck - nuff said" that annoys me. As long as people can say it in a normal manner, then there's no reason to be upset, IMO.

Yngtchie Blacksteen said:
Why should I care? It's comments like "the beatles suck - nuff said" that annoys me. As long as people can say it in a normal manner, then there's no reason to be upset, IMO.
People have the right to say something sucks. The reason that idiot AllWithinMyMonster flamed me was because I said Led Zeppelin suck (which they really do).