Any aussies here??

May 7, 2002
Sydney - Aus
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm a longtime lurker of this forum (and many others) but don't post very often.

Just wondering if there's any aussies here? There's strong talk going around some bands/local promoters here at the moment about getting Nevermore back for another tour soon... and this time it WON'T be at the Iron Duke in Sydney! hahaha. :loco:

Hopefully the demand is here and the tour rumours can begin!

LegionsOfTheDead said:
Hey guys, I'm a longtime lurker of this forum (and many others) but don't post very often.

Just wondering if there's any aussies here? There's strong talk going around some bands/local promoters here at the moment about getting Nevermore back for another tour soon... and this time it WON'T be at the Iron Duke in Sydney! hahaha. :loco:

Hopefully the demand is here and the tour rumours can begin!

Yeh Im an aussie, i dont know why they went to sydney, Melbourne is the place to be for metal. :headbang:

Yeah I'll agree there. The Melbourne scene is doing a lot better than Sydney at the moment.

Just got back from Melbourne actually.. Did a few shows down there. One with Alarum/Shallow Grave. Was killer.

Yeah, definately hope to see the guys down here. Last I heard there was talk of a tour sometime early next year.

Arch Enemy are coming in a few months, and Bodom are only a few days away now.

Yer they better come down under! Because on the last song im jumping on stage and moshing like fuck until my head falls off and spurts out blood like a bad samurai movie. :headbang:

yeah i am in sydney....
the iron duke has been polished up and is so nice...
no your wrong the best place for metal is CANBERRA...matey

WHERE WOULD THEY PLAY????

One of the promoters I've been talking to about it thinks the Gaelic Club in Sydney. Children of Bodom and Nile are both playing there soon (COB sold out 2 nights in a row!!) It's about an 800 capacity. Maybe the Metro which is about 1000.

Any of you guys play guitar? Yes Petrucci dude I know you do... ahaha.