any chicks going to opeth?

punky_7

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2005
... are any girls goin to opeth? or am i and my freind the only ones gonna be surrounded by guys?

It'd probably be good to know....what gig you're talking about and all, as i'm sure results vary for every concert.....

I know of 3 or 4 girls that are attending the Opeth concert in New Zealand....

yes we see u have an opeth tatoo,
could be one of the worst things u COULD DO!

err I'm not a tattoo fan or anything and I don't have any, but why does everybody seem so scared by those opeth tattoos ? I think the Opeth logo is really cool, and it must be way better than to have an "I love mom" tattoo. :rolleyes:

I like the tat... didn't think some of you were so simple minded & pathetic enough to bother writing otherwise. Get a hobby...

Shieldman said:
It'd probably be good to know....what gig you're talking about and all, as i'm sure results vary for every concert.....

I know of 3 or 4 girls that are attending the Opeth concert in New Zealand....

awesome, ill remember to put my raping pants on

Endar said:
err I'm not a tattoo fan or anything and I don't have any, but why does everybody seem so scared by those opeth tattoos ? I think the Opeth logo is really cool, and it must be way better than to have an "I love mom" tattoo. :rolleyes:

yes, because at the age of 12, a human's right of passage is to choose one of two things. They can either choose a tattoo of the "Opeth" logo, or a tattoo that says "I love mom". Choose...but choose wisely. :rolleyes:

Lonx said:
I like the tat... didn't think some of you were so simple minded & pathetic enough to bother writing otherwise. Get a hobby...

let us all join hands and unanimously agree that opeth tattoos are cool, and nothing but cool. now commence sucking eachothers dicks....as a "hobby".