Any comments from the promoters?

Mostly, just curious about the final attendance numbers, if you can comment on any of the supposed BS the BLS pulled, whether the will be a CPF in 2010, etc. If you guys are planning a thank you thread... I'm sure that will cover it.

Zod

Yeah, I was wondering how the attendance figures were as well, and what happened in general since I only went to paganfest. What on earth happened with BLS o_O

SHUT UP! I'LL FEED YOU TO A DRAGON!!!!
Go ahead, a fairy will come rescue me before the mighty dragon swoops down on my metal ass.
Yea and my elf with the longbow will knock that little bastard out of the sky!
Ah, what you don't know is that my fairy will be carrying an epic sword to block that arrow!

Quick! Somone write music to these lyrics!

Go ahead, a fairy will come rescue me before the mighty dragon swoops down on my metal ass.
Ah, what you don't know is that my fairy will be carrying an epic sword to block that arrow!

Oh man.... that almost killed me

The words "Fire" and "Steel" have yet to be mentioned.

Quick! Everyone plug up your assholes for fear of anal bludgeoning from the gayness of this exchange!

Fixed! :lol:

Sodom puts on a great show, too. I don't think they'll draw well enough to be a headliner, but throw them in direct support or before them, and that sounds fantastic

id say they are headline worthy. Both Destruction and Kreator have had success on their own headlining tours. If Sodom only did the fest, youd have more out of state sales. (which has been the case lately, with them doing select fests in europe with no tour.)

otherwise more powermetal...Like Pyramaze and Blind Guardian