any depeche mode fans?

madr0x

May 5, 2005
This may be a silly question but are there any DM fans on here?

Personlly i listin to them everyday same with katatonia.

I liked exciter and some of their 80's stuff
haven't listened to them for quite a while though.
They're coming to Israel this August but ticket prices are a little too rich for my blood...

The new album is Awesome! Its there best yet IMO. Far darker than anything they released in the past

They rock, I saw them live this past November, they still kick ass. The new album is also good compared to Exciter which totally sucked. I think they still have plenty to offer if they keep up their current momentum.

yeah, i like them but i don't listen to them that much as i used to do time ago. their last album i bought was "songs of faith and devotion" - somehow i've neglected their last albums :Smug:

Though their last couple of albums maintain a really massmarket sound, yet it is incredibly how dark and obscure they can get, that is why I like DM, they can play anything, and still you can feel something awkward. No sooner you had already said c'mon they are too trendy or whatever, than you realized and had second thoughts that there is that "something" in their music. _it is the way I perceive DM

Spoiler79 said:
Though their last couple of albums maintain a really massmarket sound, yet it is incredibly how dark and obscure they can get, that is why I like DM, they can play anything, and still you can feel something awkward. No sooner you had already said c'mon they are too trendy or whatever, than you realized and had second thoughts that there is that "something" in their music. _it is the way I perceive DM

Have you heard the new album? Its not very mainstream at all. Its fantastic

I've heard the new album, I wasn't impressed at all. 'Music for the Masses' stands as one of the greatest synth pop albums ever, besides that they've had some killer albums/songs but nothing in recent years.

I like a few songs, but I don't like them enough to buy any of their stuff, are they worth getting into?