Female Katatonia fans

MDB Dan said:
This has all turned a little mysogonistic...

unless you mean that guys trying to chat up chicks is misogynic in itself, the funny thing is most of the deprecatory remarks were actually from women to women. this is so foolish that only men would have been capable to do it until a few years ago: we have finally reached equal rights. :p

rahvin.

hehehehe im a female katatonia fan...........but im taken too...hehe but there is loads of female katatonia fans! but its great at gigs when going to the toilets cause u dont really have to cue up and its alsdo great when u go to a big concert and they sepreate the cues, girls and guys,lol

wingnut4 said:
hehehehe im a female katatonia fan...........but im taken too...hehe but there is loads of female katatonia fans!

they're all taken. it has been proved that, when choosing a partner, 86.3% of the population lists "must be a katatonia fan" among the top five priorities, just before "must have both legs" and right after "must be able to understand the language of dolphins"*.

but its great at gigs when going to the toilets cause u dont really have to cue up and its alsdo great when u go to a big concert and they sepreate the cues, girls and guys,lol

:guh: :confused:

*the author means no disrespect to people with no legs, or dolphins

Im not quite sure here, but i think most girls get into REAL metal through their boyfriends or something like that.

Not that I'm looking for a mate (I've already found mine) but it would be neat to find out how many Katatonia fans we have around us that actually visit the board. I remember one person that visited here often that was from Memphis TN. (about an hour from me)
I know I'd love to meet some fellow metal heads that I could sit around and talk to. There sure as hell arent any metal heads in Brinkley Arkansas :( (Except me of course! :lol:)

We should have a katatonia convention in the states. It'd be awesome if Katatonia decided to show up and play a little gig at it for their biggest fans :)

Spoon said:
Im not quite sure here, but i think most girls get into REAL metal through their boyfriends or something like that.

I'm not quite sure I liked that statement. I knew about a lot of bands such as Type O NEgative, Life Of Agony, Madball before I met my boyfriend. (This is back in 1996).

@italvamp2378: life of agony aren't real metal: they lack the furry underwear. ;)

the vast majority of my girlfriends were definitely more metal than me (not that it takes that much). at times it was annoying.

rahvin.

italvamp2378 said:
I'm not quite sure I liked that statement. I knew about a lot of bands such as Type O NEgative, Life Of Agony, Madball before I met my boyfriend. (This is back in 1996).

Well i dont mean for all girls of course, but it seems as though all the concerts i've gone to, most guys drag their girlfriends to them and get them into it. I also got my girlfriend into a lot of good metal.