Katatonia shirts for the female fans?

bleedingfilth

Lost Pet Needs Home
Jun 24, 2002
www.fadetoblack.com
I'm having a hard time finding a Katatonia shirt that isn't an Extra Large:mad:
The only "girly" Katatonia shirt I've seen is a green one. Are there any others?, If so...where do I get one? :):)

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
I'm having a hard time finding a Katatonia shirt that isn't an Extra Large:mad:
The only "girly" Katatonia shirt I've seen is a green one. Are there any others?, If so...where do I get one? :):)

Have you ever actually boughten a XL shirt? After a few washes they shrink pretty good. I have Tonights Decision, LFDGD and Discouraged ones; all were XL when I ordered them and fit me perfect now.

I think many girls have complained about this...and like you bleedingfilth I would like to have a black one, not a green one...
Why shoul they do only xl shirts?That means being regardless to all the small and thin fans...;)

My mom wouldn't mind a Katatonia shirt. Although I'm sure she'd like a Dimmu Borgir one more. She's a little person like me. I actually found a medium DB shirt though. Spiritual Black Dimensions :headbang:
Oh well, yea...there should deffinatly be a bigger selection for the females :)

I really need some t-shirts for tall, thin people. If I buy anything below XL it's too short... and if I get an XL it's so baggy I look like a white-rapper-wannabe.

The only "girly" Katatonia shirt I've seen is a green one. Are there any others?, If so...where do I get one?

Well, there seems to be another one, but my source is a German online shop, so it probably is of no use for you ( http://www.life-mailorder.de )

9631_big.jpg

I have never seen a Katatonia t-shirt
once I saw a guy with a Brave murder day one but het ordered it on the internet

Originally posted by my dying groom
Well, there seems to be another one, but my source is a German online shop, so it probably is of no use for you ( http://www.life-mailorder.de )

9631_big.jpg

thanks for the link. That shirt looks nice, even if I'm a bit diffident about buying shirts online, you actually never know if they will fit or if the quality is good...
Yesterday just out of curiousity I tried on my brother's Immortal T-shirt, which was an XL, but still suited me...I've got plenty of black metal shirts from my brother, he's into hip-hop now and doesn't use them anymore, but i think I can't go around with those shirts on, people could think I'm a satanist:D

sell your shirts to me, ether. i've got just 3, and the only i bought was a second hand t-shirt of MBD's like gods of the sun. if you don't need them anymore, i would be pleased to buy something from you.

bye.

ps: read the news on the opethforum?