Female Katatonia fans

rahvin said:
@italvamp2378: life of agony aren't real metal: they lack the furry underwear. ;)

the vast majority of my girlfriends were definitely more metal than me (not that it takes that much). at times it was annoying.

rahvin.

I'm sure Keith Caputo would be wearing some now :) Have you heard his solo stuff? Furry around the edges indeed!

*hmm thinking about furry underwear*

hehe

I didn't get into metal music by my boyfriend either, he just broadened my scope, and now that I don't have him any more, my scope is shrinking, and tomorrow I won't listen to anything else but BB and Elvis Presley. :cry:

rahvin said:
it does seem rather unfair, after more than 14 years of efforts listening to metal. ;)

don't feel offended, just trying to cheer you up...

rahvin.

She's just too metal, boys run away from her scared shitless, even though she's beautiful :)

Yes it is true that's me in the avatar.I am from Turkey.You are so lucky then from every girl that living here.Cause it will took a year to come Viva Emptiness album here in the musicmarkets.But I am a big fan And I entered the Katatonia competition And Won it a Promo Cd including Three songs of Viva Emptiness It was a glad for me.I have seen them also In İstanbul concert.I have got their pictures in my room's wall.

In ''KATATONIA'' We Trust

I got into metal all on my own, hehe. and I love katatonia. and it just so happens that all of my boyfriends where (and are) into metal too. And I also would like to meet some girls :)

...well, you don't get a lot of nice metal girls in england!