Female Katatonia fans

err.gif
Well, Ontario is closer to New York than Sweden, or Japan, or Russia....

I think you wouldn' t like to spend some time with two or more Katatonia female fans, unless you are a masochist and want to hear two girls constanly saying how beautiful and nice are these guys and so on...and repeating the same things for hours and hours...after a while you couldn't stand them anymore:)

Ether.. is that what you think us "female fans" talk about ? :)

Although I admit they are georgous! hehe.. just teasing.

To be quite honest, I haven't met many Katatonia fans, male or female (before here of course) I hang out with musically inclined people and most of our conversations are about the vocals, bass lines, solos, etc... not just about how sexy they are *L* :)

italvamp2378 said:
Ether.. is that what you think us "female fans" talk about ? :)

Although I admit they are georgous! hehe.. just teasing.

To be quite honest, I haven't met many Katatonia fans, male or female (before here of course) I hang out with musically inclined people and most of our conversations are about the vocals, bass lines, solos, etc... not just about how sexy they are *L* :)

ha ha, I was kidding! Of course we speak a lot about music or technical stuff, but sometimes it's inevitable that the topic drops on how nice and handsome are these guys and so on...but it's always in a funny way, I mean, we are not like those girls who are swooning over boy bands and similar. Anyway, they are superb musicians but you can't deny that they are also a pleasure for the eye:p

Ether.. hehe sorry, didn't realize you were female also *L*
so sorry about that. :D

i agree with you, it's nice to be able to converse about the actual music of a band, on top of how nice they are on the eyes! :) *giggles like a little schoolgirl*

j/k :) I'm not the groupie type (yet) ...was that outloud? hehe