Any DT fans from/near Ohio?

TheAntidote33

I Am 1 Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ohio
www.facebook.com
Ive been trying to find some DT fans in my area because i feel like im the only one. it would also be beneficial because im trying to get my band off the ground and i need a drummer and maybe another guitarist, and all the guys i talk to around here are into deathcore, which i like a lot too, but its not what i want to play or write... so are there any of you out there?

^^ wrong
^ correct and wrong

That would be me ...
I live about 1/4 of a mile from Ohio in the northern panhandle of WV, by the Ohio River.
As for me being a part of a band or any other group, club or organization
that won't happen as I'm an introverted, anti-social, loner.
Other than that welcome to the forum, good luck with your band/music -

Holy shit! Is that... rahvin?

I assume from your absence that the married life is treating you exceptionally well. Or exceptionally poorly. Chafing of the physical or emotional sort and all that.

Actually I think statistics are in his favor when it comes to there being some. Definitely against him as far as finding them here, though.

This thread is now about the awesomeness of probability theory.

Ciao! How was the States? Nice to have you back!

Probability theory:
01. Statistics state that Rahvin had a good time with his now-wife in the US.

Thanks guys. I did have a good time in the US, of course. And married life is certainly treating me well. :)
There were a few non-marriage-related bumps in the road the past two months, though. Parents being stupid around Christmas time and grandfather being ill just last week. Also, I never know what to write on this forum without sounding preachy or bored... not that any of that has ever stopped me before, you might say. ;) Assuming you guys have a Facebook account and are not worried about that SWAT team I could send to your door any second by pushing a button, you can add me. I'll reveal my secret code in private to interested parties (and I mean it literally, there have to be balloons and clowns).

Now let's give back this thread to the statistics-defying Ohio fans.