Upcoming DT album

MachineHead1

New Metal Member
Jan 18, 2004
Hello i`m new... i`m a big fan of DT and i can`t wait for the new DT album... are there any news or updates from the studio ??? does the band check the forum/write in the forum ?

hello machinehead1.

short answers, before the others join in and write poems:

- the new record is currently in progress (i'd like to say that the band is working on the songs right now, but it's 8:42pm cet so they're probably otherwise engaged) and a tentative release time is shortly after the summer, but nothing is sure yet. it will be in the vein of damage done, somehow. one new song, called "one thought", was introduced to the fans during the latest shows in italy at the end of november 2003. more news concerning the band are on the official site, and others are not confirmed as of yet but will make you drool and squeal with glee, provided you're not too metal to squeal once in a while.

- as for bandmembers reading/posting here, they all do read the board at least once in a while. niklas sundin is the other moderator alongside me (it's actually the other way around but i want to feel important) with the screen name of caotico and possibly the one checking the forum more often. mikael stanne and michael the bassman are also frequent visitors, and they do post at times: you'll recognize them by the trail of the de... i mean, by the silly replies.
and me, i'm just the mascotte. nevermind me. i bet if you shut your eyes very very tight when you open them up again i might just have gone away.

I like hats.
I like cats.
I don't like rats.
I am so dark, like a big black hole of nothingness.
I'm just so goth no-one understands me.
Like blood on the roof.
I like blood on the hoof.
I don't like vermouth.

I know that Michael Stanne and Anders Jivarp were not checking the forum December 22th evening as they were in Göteborg centrum walking the streets near Domkyrkan!

Haha, yeah I have good sight, I hope...

Ben, is this something for you? :p ;)

1572678_F_tn.jpg