ANY DVD INFO WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

yuppo. Their setlist is fairly predictable when it comes to the newer material, but when it comes to stuff pre-Dead Heart, it's been pretty random as of the past 3 years or so

not really delayed, as there never really was a set time that they were going to release it. they have alot of video to edit through, audio to edit, bonus features to throw together... a demand for a Nevermore DVD has been pretty big among their fans, so I'm sure they're going to do what they can to make sure the "Final Product" will be worthy of anything a fan would want.

not really delayed, as there never really was a set time that they were going to release it. they have alot of video to edit through, audio to edit, bonus features to throw together... a demand for a Nevermore DVD has been pretty big among their fans, so I'm sure they're going to do what they can to make sure the "Final Product" will be worthy of anything a fan would want.

ah i see. sounds good. im just impatient.

You have something against the kvlt ass recording of The Sound of Silence where you cant hear the vocals, and towards the end you cant even see the band because of the 4634596450235 people on stage?