ANY DVD INFO WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

how the hell is it not a cover? different music sure, but the lyrics are the same. in fact, i fucking hate when bands cover a song and just play it exactly the same as the original. whats the fucking point in that? go to a karaoke bar if you wanna do that shit.

edit: for a record that is. covering songs faithfully live is ok, but you should still put your own flavor on it.

Yeah, all they borrowed were the lyrics. Same lyrics, same title. it IS a cover.

Does the term "cover version" make it better for you?

Every time they play Sound of Silence at a real venue, or every time a NE Metalfest DVD is sold, S&G make money because it is Nevermore's version of that song.

The song was started as an original, but it just turned into a cover.

What's mildly amusing here is that I am wearing a Kilt the now, was playing the pipes at a fucking Cricket match the day (and I hate Cricket) and am quite fucking drunk (have gone jist the 3 days wi'out drinking heavily in the past 3 and 1/2 weeks or so). :erk:

Too much What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Gray, not enough Sanity Assassin/Sea Of Possibilities.

Still, I'm hoping for a good show. When is it expected to be released?

Too much What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Gray, not enough Sanity Assassin/Sea Of Possibilities.

Still, I'm hoping for a good show. When is it expected to be released?

i like What Tomorrow Knows.. so replace garden of gray (still an awesome song) with sanity assassin. we cool