Any fresh music to share ?

The metalcore band forevermore catched me with the song force fed. I will buy the album because I like the guitar tone and how it was mixed. It sounds very clear, bright and the low end is huge

I came across this band on soundcloud. There's the whole album in streaming there and it is definitely worth a listen.
Check this one:
)

I heard the 2 Eps from bandcamp and they are awesome. It´s not groundbreaking but very addicting and they dont sound predictable as most of bands today. Thanks for the share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the 2 Eps from bandcamp and they are awesome. It´s not groundbreaking but very addicting and they dont sound predictable as most of bands today. Thanks for the share.

no worries mate! this thread is great!! Also love what Egan posted!

Also check this band (not cause i mixed the album but because their music is awesome)

I would love to hear new bands in this place too, not just "mainstream". Keep em coming guys!

Doom metal it´s not my favourite kind of music but still they have a very good sound and melodies.

In this style I love this guys:

Much more melodic and ambient but I love it.

Lesser Key is also quite good, sound like a mix between karnivool and perfect circle and the whole time I thought that was chino moreno on vocals.

Wow did not check this thread in a while. I'll have to dig into all of that !

Eventhough I knew the album very well, I gave more chances to other songs than usual for my listening, and damn, I love this combo of tracks no 6 7 and 9 (8 is just a random noise track)

This is actually tracks 6 and 7 together