Any good bass modeler (plugin)?

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I'm recording some shit at home and now I'm about to record bass tracks. As I have no bass amp, what I'm doing is recording it direct to the soundcard and then using Guitar Rig 2 create a sound better than direct input. Well, not bad but I'm still trying to find a better sound. Any good plug in out there for this purpose? You all non-bass-amp-owner, how do you manage?

Another question, I've got a Warwick Streamer bassguitar, it sounds like "clak clak, clik clik" everytime I pull my pick on the strings. I have to turn down all treble to avoid that sound. Is it normal for that bass or what?!

Thaaaaank you

I'm recording some shit at home and now I'm about to record bass tracks. As I have no bass amp, what I'm doing is recording it direct to the soundcard and then using Guitar Rig 2 create a sound better than direct input. Well, not bad but I'm still trying to find a better sound. Any good plug in out there for this purpose? You all non-bass-amp-owner, how do you manage?

Another question, I've got a Warwick Streamer bassguitar, it sounds like "clak clak, clik clik" everytime I pull my pick on the strings. I have to turn down all treble to avoid that sound. Is it normal for that bass or what?!

Thaaaaank you

thats the sound of a warwick