Any Hints for new Testament album?

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I think the new album should be out sometime in late October or November and I was wondering if we can have any hints as to what the album may possibly be called or the name of a song or two. It get's painful waiting since the summer of 1999 for a new album. Any news or hints would help.

Pascal79 said:
I think the new album should be out sometime in late October or November and I was wondering if we can have any hints as to what the album may possibly be called or the name of a song or two. It get's painful waiting since the summer of 1999 for a new album. Any news or hints would help.
Boy, am I glad I'm a pretty new fan of Testament. I've only been waiting for about a year and a half for the new album. :cool:

Eric can shred? FUCK! He's my all time favourite rhythm guitarist/riff meister/song writer but can he like, actually shred? By shred I'm talking Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen type guitar playing...

If he can't I don't really care 'cause his rhythms are so slammin' they don't need leads! :headbang:

istari said:
yeah... line-up? Did mr. Smyth record anything for the new album before he left? and if so... will it be used?

Downloaded your MP3's. Love your stuff. Especially Hang Em High. Listened to that first cuz I love Clint Eastwood. Thanks for sharing your music. :headbang: