Any Next Top Model fans on here????

Morganna

Jun 20, 2007
Athens Ohio
www.myspace.com
LOL, I'm addicted to it, and have no one to bitch about the bitches I hate and root for the one's I love this year. So, is anyone else following cycle 9?

Allot of guys watch it so I've heard, so I think it's not just a chick thing.

This is a weird board to ask that question. Try Children of Bodom Off-Topic, I'm sure they love it.

It's actually pretty fucking funny watching these brainless girls lose it after their hopes and dreams are crushed. I watch it whenever I'm bored and see it VH1.

I can't help but love Tyra, I think she looks better now then she ever did in her younger days. I think they make weird choices on who should be on the show though. In season 8, they all looked like they needed a sandwich or something. And the winner last year ugh!

I forget which season it was, but there was this girl named Lisa, who grossed Steve O out. (Bet you didn't know that was possible lol) She had on a Diaper and pissed in it in front of every one. I almost fell out of the chair laughing. :D

I love shitty reality tv so much, agh.

I'm glad that annoying overly-cheerful bitch got eliminated last week. I like the girl with Asberger's, and the other nerdy Yale girl because they're both really pretty and aren't into the whole ghetto bitching nonsense.

Why eat mental popcorn when you can eat mental steak, mental scalloped potatoes, mental sautéed mushrooms and mental caesar salad?

Think about it.

Oh, and before anyone says it, I'll defend Asterix comics to the death as being at least mental asparagus.

braaaaains................ braaaaaaains.... *chomp* *chomp* unnnnggggghhhhhhhh....... brussel sprout flavour...... grosssssssssss............