Any Night Ranger fans here?

The guitars are much more prominent for the most part on this record compared to the last couple. Still not up to the first 2 records they did, but for sure a step in the right direction.

You've heard the whole thing???

(after Seven, I NEED some good news like that....)

classic crap, but I digress....:kickass:

In all honesty, yeah I can see the holes through the cheese (now), ;) but if it wasn't for songs such as this, I don't think my musical tastes would have started moving towards heavier music when I was younger. Hell, it was one of the first "rock-ish" kind of songs I learned on piano, so there is a very special place in my heart for both the band and the song. To each their own, of course... I still love the damn thing. :loco:

COOL - I was waiting for him to post that review!! Thanks!

Well I am doubly glad I preordered the CD already:)

"Now when I am in a loud, kick-ass mood and I have a penchant for something big, uptempo, in your face and very contemporary, Hole In The Sun will be my favourite for the day.
A few things have to be said about
Hole In the Sun. It is a seriously in your face kick-ass rock n roll record. There are guitars everywhere on this record and less keyboards than on any other Night Ranger release to date."

Just what I wanted to hear - especially since it backs up that soundclip I heard

I am IN
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: