any other bands like behemoth?

zim18

Feb 11, 2006
i cant get enough of behemoth....the vocals are incredible, the drumming is completely perfect and i love the riffs they use...not sure what there called as im a guitar noob....

anyways i wanna know what bands sound like behemoth or bands youd think id like if i like behemoth alot...

if you havnt heard anything by them i suggest you listen to....
Decade of therion
Inflamed with rage
Slaves shall serve
Ceremony of Shiva

Morbid Angel.

Edit: I see you already listen to them. Nile as well.

I don't really like Behemoth's vocals, and I'm generally super tolerant of metal vocal work.

Try:
Origin
Hate Eternal
Krisiun

Those are all more blasty type bands, but you'd probably like them.

Zyklon are very similar to Behemoth IMO. Also, the guy that posts on here (or used to) Vadim Von has some songs he recorded that sound exactly like Behemoth to me. PM him and ask him to send them to you.

Zyklon, Nile and Vader are all similar but better than Behemoth IMO.

zim18 said:
i cant get enough of behemoth....the vocals are incredible, the drumming is completely perfect and i love the riffs they use...not sure what there called as im a guitar noob....

anyways i wanna know what bands sound like behemoth or bands youd think id like if i like behemoth alot...

if you havnt heard anything by them i suggest you listen to....
Decade of therion
Inflamed with rage
Slaves shall serve
Ceremony of Shiva
YO MY MAN GET SOME VADER THEY ARE BETTER THEY ARE AWESOME DUDE:kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

Teh Grimarse said:
im sure VadimVons songs are really awesome.

:rolleyes:

I'm not really sure how good they are, I haven't listened to them much. But the overall sound of them is extremely similar to Behemoth, even though he says he's never heard them. In fact, I'm not convinced it wasnt actually Behemoth songs he sent me! :lol:

Teh Grimarse said:
im sure VadimVons songs are really awesome.

:rolleyes:
:lol: Didn't he say "Anyone that sounds like anyone else is a nobody," or something like that? Guess he's a nobody.

Dodens Grav said:
Graveland and Hellveto :zombie:
I think you're the only one that referred to black metal era Behemoth. I did not because it was apparent that zim18 wanted that of the death metal sort.