Any predictions for surprise celebrities...

No, this is the coolest guy ever. WHOOOOOO!
flair.jpg

:lol: Do I detect sarcasm????
I always dug Away's artwork. The font he created for all the text on the VoiVod albums was cool as hell.

I am going to guess that Blackie will not be in the house. I am not sure he is involved in the scene at all these days.

No, I love Voivod, the newer material will never top thier 80's stuff but I still think the are a great band.

The only connection that I know of relating to Voi Vod and Powerfest are as follows:
1) VoiVod and Nov Doom are BOTH on THE END
2) VoiVod and Martyr are BOTH from Canada

So, my deductive reasoning leads me to:
1) Said member of VoiVod will be joining NOV DOOM on stage
2) Said member of VoiVod will be joining MARTYR on stage

If said member of VoiVod joins NOV DOOM on stage, I think it will be Larry shootin' the BALL GRAVY!!! :lol:

The only connection that I know of relating to Voi Vod and Powerfest are as follows:

If said member of VoiVod joins NOV DOOM on stage, I think it will be Larry shootin' the BALL GRAVY!!! :lol:

Well, here's a clue...The End would never put that much effort into anything like this. ;)

I agree...it's cool that he is coming..but who is really getting thrilled to see just some dude there.
He just sang for a few bands. It is not like he is Carrot Top level of celebrity or anything.

You will be Jazzed to see me, because Not only have I sung in ....how many bands is it now...??? BUT, more importantly, I will be bringing with me about 3,000 CD's for your metal loving crazy motha's to look though and see if I have something that you don't....for I am your best Nightmare....

Seriously, I'm just a guy that loves Metal, I wouldn't call myself a Celebrity, rather a Metalhead /Prog-metal freak....but I was recently added to wikipedia so somebody must have recognized the work I've done in metal ; )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_King

I'll be there at the Nightmare Tables for all your CD needs, and I called Carrot top, he said he's gonna sell CD's with me....; ) now that is something to get excited about :kickass:

You will be Jazzed to see me, because Not only have I sung in ....how many bands is it now...??? BUT, more importantly, I will be bringing with me about 3,000 CD's for your metal loving crazy motha's to look though and see if I have something that you don't....for I am your best Nightmare....

Seriously, I'm just a guy that loves Metal, I wouldn't call myself a Celebrity, rather a Metalhead /Prog-metal freak....but I was recently added to wikipedia so somebody must have recognized the work I've done in metal ; )

I'll be there at the Nightmare Tables for all your CD needs, and I called Carrot top, he said he's gonna sell CD's with me....; ) now that is something to get excited about :kickass:

:lol: :lol:

Good to see you on here Lance. And in case you haven't already guessed it, sarcasm is the main theme around here. ;)

See you in a couple days...

Later,
Rob

p.s. FYI...load-in is at 2pm on Friday

I will have a wallet full of money to spend on your 3,000 CD's....better have something good. hahahahahahahahha

I will have a wallet full of money to spend on your 3,000 CD's....better have something good. hahahahahahahahha

Just let me know what you want and I'll try and get it in the bins ; )

:lol: :lol:

Good to see you on here Lance. And in case you haven't already guessed it, sarcasm is the main theme around here. ;)

See you in a couple days...

Later,
Rob

p.s. FYI...load-in is at 2pm on Friday

LOL, this is the first time I've been to this forum so I will let it roll next time ; ) I can be one sarcastic motha when I'm enticed ; )

on a serious note, Just got off the Phone with Yan Leviathan and he'll be coming down with me to help out, we'll make sure to bring a few extra AVIAN cd's ; )
see you at 2pm then Rob! :headbang:

Voivod are my favorite metal band of all time. Period. I'd freak if I could play onstage with any of them.

I know that Jean-Yves (Blacky) has worked as tour manager for canadian metal bands in the past, so perhaps him? Maybe I ought to get a sharpie and my vinyl copy of "RRrrroooaaarrRR" ready?:worship: