Any predictions for surprise celebrities...

Though in all honesty, meeting a member of a band you like really isn't all that exciting.

I disagree! After e-mail exchanges w/ Mattias IA Eklundh for 6 years, finally getting to meet him, & the rest of Freak Kitchen, spending some time, & pounding beers with the guys was a metal highlight of my life. It's even better when they are the most humble down to earth bunch of dudes, with no "rockstar" egos....Same goes for Lance as well...Cool, friendly dude!
unless your original post was more of this "sarcasm" :)

Have a great fest guys & gals, I'm bummed I won't be there, the bottom is falling out on the job front, and the company I work for just got sold yesterday. They paid us off for vacation time earned, and EVERYONE is on thin ice. I hope it does well enough for me to make a return appearance next year!

My point was simply that personally, I don't get "star struck" about meeting someone in a band.

Sure, it is different meeting members of an underground metal band, because for the most part, everyone is down to earth and do not have egos. Though there are certainly a few exceptions.

Of course we have all had good times pounding beers and chatting it up with folks from bands we like.

You will be Jazzed to see me, because Not only have I sung in ....how many bands is it now...??? BUT, more importantly, I will be bringing with me about 3,000 CD's for your metal loving crazy motha's to look though and see if I have something that you don't....for I am your best Nightmare....

Cool, I'll be able to play another game of not recognizing Lance, just like at ProgPower last year. :lol:

Hahahaha. I have my cassette copy of Killing Technology still from back in the day. I was never a huge fan of War and Pain or RRRROOOOAAARRR, but that's just me.

If what I think is going to happen is going to happen, then I would recommend finding your copy of Dimension Hatross...