Any Quote Post

I thought that was Interview With The Vampire as well... ah well.

"Human - have you ever been to hell? I think not. Did you know that hell was once nothing more than the absence of God? And if you'd ever been in His presence you'd realise that's punishment enough. But then, your kind came along, and made it so... much... worse."

"Humans aren't capable of one hundredth of the evil a shitbag demon like you is!"

"Evil is an ABSTRACT! It's a human construct! But, true to his irresponsible nature, man won't own up to being it's engineer, so he blames his dark deeds on my ilk. But it's not enough to shadow his own existence - he turned Hell into a suffering pit, and why? Because it is beyond your abilities to simply make recompense for the sins you commit! No, you choose rather to create a psychodrama, and dwell on the foundless belief that God cannot forgive your greivous offences.

So you bring your guilt, and your inner decay, with you to Hell, where the horde imaginations of so many gluttons for punishment give rise to the sickness which has infected the Abyss since the first one of your kind arrived there, begging to be punished!

And in doing so, they have transformed the cold and solitude to pain and misery. I've spent aeons privy to the flames, inhaling the decay, hearing the wail of the damned. I know what effect such horrors have on the delicate psyche of an angelic being!

I'd rather not exist than go back to that."

Ten points to whoever gets where that quote's from... :D