any reaktor guys here?

professorlamp

I are Joe
Nov 2, 2009
Wales, United Kingdom
I'd like to get a bit more serious about it , ive got the basic jist of reaktor like how to do a crappy synth with 3 oscillators, but I want to add more , like delay , reverb etc...
Im aware its going to take a while to develop but i can't seem to find any decent sources on the internet , im past the beginning stages of just making a simple synth with macros and stuff but im not so far ahead that i can design whole ensembles and this seems to be what all the videos are catered for, no in betweens :mad:

edit: the manuals are terrible so dont bother directing me to those

Wow 60 views no post. Ok I have played with Reaktor some. I downloaded their manual and went through on how to build a synth, but haven't gotten much further. It is a super powerful program and has the steepest learning curve of any computer program I have delt with. I would also love to master this program too. I have a Kurzweil K2000 that took me 3 years to be competent in. I just had to play around with it and have patience. If you are like me, I would love just to have a "Matrix" plug in the back of my head and instantly know things.

hahah
i'd love that plug to
well i figured out how to do a delay however...it was a predelay so it just sounded like i had latency ¬¬
the manuals are utter crap it just discusses all the instruments that come with it, there's a few videos on youtube by a guy named 'maltcus' or something like that but when i run a standalone programme or a DAW it mutes the sound of everything else so watching a video is a nono for me, text only im afriad :kickass:

This program is a monster. I just can't use it because I end up messing around for hours and getting nothing done. Try downloading others "instruments" and maybe learn from them? IDK, just throwing an idea out there.

It is a monster but its got HUGEEE potential , one of my lecturers spent a couple of months making a bloody mini moog on the thing!
but like you , i fiddle around , get nothing done and i am disappoint