Any Saxon hold got memories for anyone...whether funny or serious

I remember when 747 was released i brought the single from Woolworths,any young Saxon fans out there,there wasn't anyway of knowing where it charted you had to listen to Radio 1 on a Sunday afternoon,anyway i was getting ready to go out and my mate phoned and said turn on the Radio as Saxon are a new entry,with that i turned on the radio and there was 747 blasting out,i jumped into bath and guess what hadn't put any cold water in.........ouch!!!!anyway a bit of light hearted humour there....so come on anyone else have a story!!!!

ive got a good one. Its one where my dad barely escaped with his life.
It was way back in '86 and saxon were playing in sarajevo in yugoslavia ( where i was born) and my dad was asked to announce the bands as he was a radio presenter. He cunningly decided to announce the support band in english, who were a crappy pop rock band. However on hearing english the several thousand metalheads went crazy thinking it was saxon. But when they saw who it was, a total riot started. The band was pelted off with glass bottles and stones half a minute into their set, one member was taken to possible, and the crowd started smashing up the sports hall. They came looking for my dad, who was fortunatly saved by his enormous freind. He also got a lot of threats from the promoters due to the damage.
However, at least saxon got to come on stage earlier, and all was forgotten in the ensuing fun.