Any Type O fans out there?

replicator

Made in Vinnland
Dec 3, 2001
Panama City
Visit site
I just hear the new album "Life is Killing Me" and this is a must have CD for the fans; the album is amazing...it remind me a lot of the Octuber Rust era. They also play some early stuff in this one with 3 tracks being almost like punk.

So far this is one of the best releases this year...
headbob.gif

Reactions: NAD
John Carvajal said:
Hope, I really like alot the Bloody K./October R. Era
haven't listened to much of World Coming D.

For me this is one of the best releases so far because the sound reminds me a lot of BK/OR era. As I said before 3 tracks are punk like Slow Deep and Hard era. The new one is for all the fans...pretty amazing...

Also they introduced new elements in this one...

The promo I have in every song appears a voice of one guy that said "Life I Killing Me, the new album out this June" that sucks but you can enjoy every sound complety because when the guy talk the volume is lower. I was lloking for the coverartwork...anyone seen already?

loudsilence said:
Hey Replicator, did you get the "new" Fear Factory CD-Hatefiles? I don't know if it's come out where you are.

Yes i have the new Fear Factory Hatefiles, the only think that worth the money is the Dark Bodies demo version...

Do you check out the new project by Burton C. Bell? is called The Wacthers...

www.thewatchers.org

Actually, October Rust has way more frills than this album. I don't think I've heard a single keyboard, vocal effect, or sound effect on this album. It's straightforward like World Coming Down in terms of instrumentation, but it's generally more up beat than that album.

I'd like to get my hands on a version without that faggot talking over it...but whatever. June is a long way time from now...

Yeah said:
Actually, October Rust has way more frills than this album. I don't think I've heard a single keyboard, vocal effect, or sound effect on this album. It's straightforward like World Coming Down in terms of instrumentation, but it's generally more up beat than that album.

I'd like to get my hands on a version without that faggot talking over it...but whatever. June is a long way time from now...

For me this album is better than WCD the guitar sound with new effects is killer; I want a version also without the faggot talking...

Where is the cover artwork release?