Any updates on new CD?

Update: The mastered version of "Years of Silence (& the Private Joke) is now posted at www.myspace.com/woodsofypres

I'll upload more new mastered tracks asap, but myspace seems to be having a few problems at this hour. Check back later. I will be uploading some songs that have never been heard before.

The album is done and goes to press this week. We will have finished CDs very soon. Thanks for your patience!!! :kickass:

DG - \w/

I'm forcing myself not to listen to any other new mastered versions besides Distractions and Ontario Town. Distractions just gave me massive goosebumps drumming along. Holy God I can not wait to have this in my hands.

Update Part II: Myspace and facebook are picky about the size of an audio file they will accept for upload (and we have some BIG files here from "Woods 3"). I've re-re-reuploaded the songs on the MySpace and Facebook at a higher bitrate than previously done yesterday (the highest it will accept for the size of these tracks), which means better quality. Myspace converts everyones audio tracks down to 96 kbps, so FYI, these songs will sound way bigger and more dynamic from original CD on your home stereo than they will from the myspace player. Still, the files uploaded now sound slightly bigger than the ones posted last night. Please go have a listen! We hope you enjoy! + Let's see some fucking BUZZ!!!! :kickass:

So far I've only listened to "Northern Cold", "Your Ontario Town", "Iron Grudge", and "Lock Eyes With A Wild Beast". I am going to wait until I get the CD to listen to the rest.

Does anyone remember which thread the tracklist was in? Ha, or just post it here? I'm trying to figure out which songs I haven't heard yet. I think I've heard... 8 or something? Though I really only know like 4 of them very well. Its still gonna be way better hearing them off the CD than on myspace anyway.

1. The Northern Cold
2. Iron Grudge
3. Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground
4. Through Chaos and Solitude I Came...
5. Years of Silence (and the Private Joke)
6. Distractions of Living Alone
7. Deepest Roots: The Belief that All is Lost
8. Darkest Blues: The Relief that Nothing Can be Done
9. Thrill of the Struggle
10. December in Windsor
11. Trillium: The Third of Three Winters, 2004-2007 (Instrumental)
12. Song of Redemption
13. End of Tradition
14. To Lock Eyes with a Wild Beast
15. Mistakes Artists Make (The Dream is Dead)

I'd have to say I'm most looking forward to the instrumental, and I guess you could say the two title tracks.