Any updates on new CD?

^ I've been wondering if he might do that. Like as a Christmas present. That'd be so sweet. On the same note, I'm sure he's got access to the finished songs, seeing as he wrote them, and its his band :p I know he was telling me he was listening to the final mixes and that was over a week ago. Still, he said he was supposed to get a call from the factory this week, and now its Friday (well, 1am here), so hopefully its freakin soon.

^ Agreed and would make sense. Though at this point I almost dont want to know when the CDs are being sent, I would get my hopes up every day when the mail comes... would drive me crazy lol.

^ Haha no doubt. I live only about 2 hours from Toronto, so I'm hoping mine won't take long. I wish David would give us an update, maybe he's still waiting for the call, but he said he'd get one this week... hmm

^ Mannn... When yous get your copies. It'll probably take another week for us Aussies to get them.

David Send the Aussies ones out a week before you send them all out? :p

^ Mannn... When yous get your copies. It'll probably take another week for us Aussies to get them.

David Send the Aussies ones out a week before you send them all out? :p

I don't know man. I live down the street (a few thousand kilometers down the street) all the way in Alberta. Once took 5 weeks for me to get a new computer mouse. You'll probably have it before me.

I don't know man. I live down the street (a few thousand kilometers down the street) all the way in Alberta. Once took 5 weeks for me to get a new computer mouse. You'll probably have it before me.

Serious?
Where did you buy it from?
If I buy something over the net and it takes more than a week to get. (This being in Sydney of course.) I get on the phone almost every hour and demand for it. Well only really demand if they aren't direct with me.

So a few thousand kilometers? You live in the middle of no where?
Don't take offense or anything. I wished I lived in the middle of no where and has forests, open park lands and all that. :p

I was only joking anyway. :lol: Haha I don't care when the CD comes. As long as I know its coming =] :kickass:

I bought it from Dell, and it came from Mississauga. After about a week, I forgot about it, until it finally appeared on my doorstep covered in snow.

canab1.gif

I live in Fort Mcmurray (In the North-East). There is nothing around us for hundreds of kilometers. Edmonton is the closest big city. It's not like we're a small town, and we generate billions of dollars yearly up here, but you absolutely CANNOT get any kind of service up here.

I look forward to getting my CD sometime in 2009.

Ohhhh :lol: Thanks for that geography lesson =]

How long would it take to get to Edmonton? About 4 hours yeah?

5 hours if you do the speed limit. There's a lot of places that are 50km/h and under.

I know what it's like to be in the great, desolate North.

Really? Ohh ok. Thats got to suck much
Public transport?
Trains?
How about them?

Yeah certainly seems like it. Lol
I live close to the City of Sydney in Australia and haven't really lived in "middle of no where" So yeah.
I envy you =]