Any updates on new CD?

I'm curious if there's any "long" song like Dragged on here, if its 70 minutes and 15 tracks, I really doubt it, unless one is super short. But yeah, definitely looking forward to the two title tracks. And I suppose the last track actually, always interesting to hear how bands end albums, as we already know how it starts (wickedly awesome at that too)

The title tracks will probably segue into each other and make one long track, I hope they do anyway.

I'm bumping this thread due to my extreme ADD, much like other people on this forum. Its "next week" now I suppose, ha. Is it actually being pressed? And how much longer will we wait after being pressed? (And yeah Dave, I got my money out finally, so now I suppose its fair to ask :p)

He might wanna wait until January to ship so Woods are able to be an early contender for year-end lists instead of a (too) late one. For instance, many magazine writers have already solidified and turned in their picks for the year, and the webzines will be compiling theirs soon. Of course the pressing would be best if it said 2008, so there's no confusion, but ultimately it'd be up to David. I'd be fine waiting another month or so. :cool:

I'm sure Dave is as anxious as any of us.

Though, I have to admit it is tough coming to the forums every night and seeing how close (yet far) the album is to being released.

What can you do but wait?

I can't wait to listen to all three albums one after the other... If I had a release date to plan around I could take a day off work! haha

There'll be extra copies for us who haven't pre-ordered it yet right? Actually, I'm probably the only person here who hasn't, I might be able to get a money order before Christmas though.

Hopefully there won't be a "Pursuit..." like situation with CD quantities! I was lucky enough to buy a copy from David that someone on this forum traded back to him for a copy of "Against the Seasons"! Also got a sweet long sleeve tee \w/

There'll be extra copies for us who haven't pre-ordered it yet right? Actually, I'm probably the only person here who hasn't, I might be able to get a money order before Christmas though.

I haven't pre ordered it either. I will get mine when it becomes available at HMV or Dr. Disc (in Windsor).

^ I'd probably cry. I need it before Christmas!

And yeah, I saw that Facebook thing, told my buddy about it, and he was like "he's torturing you, baha"... :(