Any virgins this year?

My daughter will be attending her first ProgPower, and she can't wait to meet the people I talk so much about, and the people i miss so damn much. So everyone make her feel at home, and she will love ya forever for it, of course that will happen without even asking, you guys and gals are the greatest. She really really really wants to meet Drew and J-Dubya and Coldie and Scott, Metal and Colleen and Todd, and all the rest of you.

My daughter will be attending her first ProgPower, and she can't wait to meet the people I talk so much about, and the people i miss so damn much. So everyone make her feel at home, and she will love ya forever for it, of course that will happen without even asking, you guys and gals are the greatest. She really really really wants to meet Drew and J-Dubya and Coldie and Scott, Metal and Colleen and Todd, and all the rest of you.

How cute! How old is she?

~C

HEHEHEHEHEHE i may be a fossil, but i am well preserved, or is that petrified oh well either way, Bryan my brutha we gotta get all the n00b's broken in right.

I'll be a noob at this show. For the last few weeks that I have been posting, I have felt comfortable and welcomed by most of the forum people.

Thank you!! I look forward to meeting and meeting up with some of you.

My noob friend from last year will be a returning attendee this year. We MIGHT have another PP virgin along with us as well. I should know in a couple of days.....
:headbang:

J-Dubya - Another fossil :)

When I brought my friend Adam and his girlfriend Marina to the Blind Guardian concert in Charlotte, they both had such a good time that when I told them that the awesome atmosphere and music of a power metal show is tripled by the atmosphere and quality of sound at Progpower, they were just about sold. Adam says it's a done deal, he's coming no matter what, and I believe his girlfriend is dead set as well, so those two are definitely PP virgins that will for sure be incredibly happy. My girlfriend could come, but her trip is a bit farther than ours from Columbia, so I'll have to do some extra convincing (convincing her that $117 is worth it for the best concert of her life).

No, I've never been with a woman before. Sorry. Does doing it with something that lays eggs count?

Oh wait... I've gone to Prog Power. I guess I'm not a virgin after all! :lol: Thanks for changing the standards Christina!

Since im a virgin to PPUSA(lawl) I got an email from Ticketmaster with the .PDF link to my ticket, does it matter if it's in color or not? my printer kinda blows..

No, they do not need to be in color. And e-tickets for a festival like this are definately the way to go. You can always reprint your tickets from a Kinkos if you lose them or forget them, for some silly reason :) And if for some dumb ass reason, Glenn ever changes his policy and wants them in color. You can always reprint them from Kinkos... in color :lol:

The Michael

Oh, and there's a Kinkos within Walking Distance from the venue.

No, they do not need to be in color. And e-tickets for a festival like this are definately the way to go. You can always reprint your tickets from a Kinkos if you lose them or forget them, for some silly reason :) And if for some dumb ass reason, Glenn ever changes his policy and wants them in color. You can always reprint them from Kinkos... in color :lol:

The Michael

Oh, and there's a Kinkos within Walking Distance from the venue.

Ok sweet, don't wanna screw my PPUSA trip bc of my pos printer!

Oops - wrong board huh? I think it'd be great to get a buncha the virgins (I've only done it twice so far, so I'm not far removed) together and either make them feel welcome or humilliate them by making them sing at the karaoke party :)