Any virgins this year?

We got a friend from Cali, who has been wanting to go to PP for years, to finally able to make it! :headbang: I think that there should be t-shirts for the PP virgins/n00bs saying: "I broke my cherry at PPVIII!". :heh:

Im gonna lose my ProgPower cherry this year. All the way from Australia at that. Anyone else travelling a great distance for it?

John-- Im buying her her first ProgPower beer to welcom her to the family when you hit the head ---

Make it a coke David, she doesn't drink, not even a little wine at home But then again she may surprise me, as she always does. She is so excited right now she keeps asking " Are we there yet", now that is someone who is excited about going.

Nice. We have a Finn come in too, not sure if Aki's coming this year though.

Hopefully Aki will be there, and you can't forget our Frenchy, Julien, let's hope both make it this year. It wouldn't be the same without Aki.:kickass: :kickass:

Okay, so for you PP virgins, what convinced you to go this year? Or had you not heard of PP before?

Shaye

I've wanted to go for a long time but didn't have the job and the cash to fund the trip in the past years (even though I'm not too far from ATL, I'm in NC) But this year I am finally gonna be able to make the trip down, Vanden Plas for the showcase was the biggest draw for me, followed by After Forever, Pagan's Mind, and Threshold.

We will be flying in for the festival from the UK

Our first PP USA but far from our first PP ( we have our one in the uk in a couple of weeks time)

What is the venue like?

We will be flying in for the festival from the UK

Our first PP USA but far from our first PP ( we have our one in the uk in a couple of weeks time)

What is the venue like?

Generally speaking, fabulous. :) There's plenty of floor space, plenty of seating, and a large outer area for vendors and hanging out. Not a great selection of beer in some opinions, but I'm not a beer drinker. The only thing I hear people really complain about is the steps--they're a little steep in general and not really well lit.

http://www.centerstage-atlanta.com/index.asp

Shaye