Any virgins this year?

Technically, that forum award should go to my roommate, who linked me in the right direction (and told me to show off my corset). But he definitely rocks.

my first PPUSA.....finally had the money and time (finally out of school) and it worked out nicely b/c my dad owed me a round-trip plane ticket to anywhere in the US, and i have a friend who lives walking distance from the venue, so i'll be staying there. very much looking forward to it!

one of the guys I'm bringing with me is a PP virgin and my mom is gonna be there thursday night to see Freak Kitchen. That's her favorite band evah

I've encountered a larger number of first-timers leading up to this year's event than in the past. Can't remember many but Rick (See You In Hell) and Robert (FatesFan) off the top of my head, plus the few that have posted already. Very exciting to see our family grow :)

my wife's a virgin this year... :Smug: ... :p ... :lol:

and I also have a friend traveling from Iowa who is a virgin. Primal Fear did the trick. :headbang:

My first time, very much looking forward to it, even though I will be attending alone as my usual concert buddy just got a new job in NYC.

I want to thank you guys for a great warm welcome!! Really, it was very nice from all of you. See you today,

Thanks again
Ace