Anybody around Chicago want to listen together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belligerent's retarded, I only defend Dodens when he's right (always), and people like WAIF spam way more and with way less thought or substance than I could do without deliberately trying to troll and spam this forum to hell. :Spam:

seed, I'm assuming that you rarely actually read my posts, since most of them are about music. I was being sarcastic when I said that I always defend Dodens, since I actually rarely do, and I'll gladly concede that I'm wrong if someone can prove otherwise, which they can't. Dodens can defend himself better than I can defend him, so there's usually no point.

I've posted about metal several times this month. And you post a fuck of a lot more than me, anyway. Maybe you can go start a few threads about how much more often you post about metal?

Hi. How old are you? If that's really you in that picture you seem a bit old to be into metal. But hey, it's never too late to rock you know. What bands are you into?

I'm 43 - and that's NOT too old to be into metal. OK, I saw Slayer live between the albums Reign in Blood and South of Heaven when I was in my early 20's.

OK, metal kinda sucked when I was in high school, got much better when I was in college.

I did fill out my profile - it is truthful. And to the comment on Vital Remains - sorry about that, and I ought to change the rating since I haven't listened to it in years.

Cripes, just visit my web page and listen to some of the songs I put up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.