Anybody Else Pick Up The Damned Things?

I've still never listened to them, and have no intention of ever doing so, but I won't be telling anyone they shouldn't be listening to it. It's probably heavier than "The Blackening" anyway.

You are such a douche bag its not even funny. You really are sitting here saying that Machine Heads "The Blackening" is not heavy? Is that your final answer?

@ironmaidenfan ... off topic but can you change your signature pic. That guy is fucking ugly and not only that takes up a lot of realestate on screen. Also he's an ugly cunt. Remove. Please. Thankyou. Oh and he's ugly and is starting to really piss me off. Fuck him. Remove him now. Thankyou again.
Yours sincerely
John Bush

You are such a douche bag its not even funny. You really are sitting here saying that Machine Heads "The Blackening" is not heavy? Is that your final answer?

Ironiclast is heavier than The Blackening != The Blackening isn't heavy.

Yeah i know, your now going to tell me, that TDT is pussy-shit. They may not feature ultra-heavy guitars and growling, but at least they also don't have any whining in their songs - in contrary to the oh so heavy Machine Head.

@ironmaidenfan ... off topic but can you change your signature pic. That guy is fucking ugly and not only that takes up a lot of realestate on screen. Also he's an ugly cunt. Remove. Please. Thankyou. Oh and he's ugly and is starting to really piss me off. Fuck him. Remove him now. Thankyou again.
Yours sincerely
John Bush

If you really were John Bush you wouldn't want the guy in my signature removed because he is a friend of yours and you sang on his album. But you are too much of a retard to figure that out so nice failed attempt at some humor.

If you really were John Bush you wouldn't want the guy in my signature removed because he is a friend of yours and you sang on his album. But you are too much of a retard to figure that out so nice failed attempt at some humor.

Can't you take a joke mate? Lighten up sunshine. The sun will come up tomorrow morning.

On Topic: yes, picked it up last night. I dig it.

Off Topic: ironmaidenfan09 = drama queen attention whore (ignore list for you)

Yours sincerely
John Bush

Agreed. Although he's not as guilty as some of the fuckwits on UM who have about three pictures that size in their sig. Twats.

I still love the TDT album. :wave:

I%20love%20emo%20dudes!.jpg

Yours sincerely
John Bush

I have to agree, that dude is fuckin' ugly and He is smelling up my computer screen. :guh:
Why not put a couple of hot chicks in your signature instead.
Like these two. Check it out.........twins!

nelson002.jpg