Anybody heard the new COB release?

x_0PETH_x

-I am the cosmic storms-
Oct 17, 2002
Florida
Visit site
I just heard a few songs, and it sounds almose hardcore (like Hatebreed) influenced! Also, with the track names (not to mention the CD title), they make it seem like they're tryin to be all "Tough Guy"......it just struck me as funny

How can you say that? They have 55000 posts... we have 315000 rotfl...

A buddy of mine heard it... he says it's alot heavier than the previous ones... I'll be able to tell you more next week ;)

I like it better than Follow the Reaper so far.

The track names are silly though. Bodom Beach Terror? Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood?

So far it seems like a pretty good album.

Originally posted by CAIRATH
I like it better than Follow the Reaper so far.

The track names are silly though. Bodom Beach Terror? Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood?

So far it seems like a pretty good album.

Those guys use their own name too much in their songs. Now that is cheesy. Although I do like 'Follow the Reaper'.

Bodom Beach Terror, Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood, Sixpounder :lol:

Anyway... I've never been a big bodom fan so this sounds like all their other stuff to me, but some of the riffs even remind me a bit of Pantera.

And I, the poor fucker, can't even afford the record! ... all my money is spent on beer and snuff, so to hell with it. Also, I'm on modem, so I can't even download the fucking album. :mad:

Yes, the CoB-forum is an horrible place to be at. You can get flamed when you least expect it.