Anyone been on Anthrax's FB page today?

Man!! thats great!! Surely based on FIGHT EM'

yeah looks good,i wish they would just fucking release the cover art in full,its the least they could do

come on..teasers, though are quite outdated, still give us the 'fan' something to think about..we've been waiting for ages..I think a coupleamore month wont' hurt

AWESOME ARTWORK!!! Not sure if that is Alex Ross at work again. Either way it will hopefully be on a tshirt soon too coz I will sure as hell get one.

Nice. You reckon those snippets are part of the inlay sleeve for Worship Music, or perhaps they are bits and pieces of the cover for the first single off the album? (I'm only guessing that the first single is Fight 'em).

Very happy with this track. I like it slowed down so you can comprehend the lyrics a bit better. Love Frank's bass on it. That is one thing i've always liked about Persistence of Time, when shoved through a good set of speakers that can back up the bass and drums... just has some power to it.

9/13 can't come fast enough !!!

Very happy with this track. I like it slowed down so you can comprehend the lyrics a bit better. Love Frank's bass on it. That is one thing i've always liked about Persistence of Time, when shoved through a good set of speakers that can back up the bass and drums... just has some power to it.

9/13 can't come fast enough !!!

Likewise! :headbang:

i'm a Thrash-fan but i don't mind that they slowed down the speed on the studio version, i'm really happy with the song and expect WM to put a smile on my face, i will be blasting it at max volume in my car stereo on sept. 12, can't wait. thank god Nelson shat on Frank's back, Scat's head or whoever he shat on.