Anyone else absolutely hate Guitar Pro 6?

GP6 sounding better is really important to some artists though, like Rings of Saturn.

(sorry I had to)

Oh christ that guy is a douche.

I had never heard of them until I saw a video he put up of him basically saying "I don't care about everyone who says I use Guitar Pro instead of recording, so here's a 20 minute video to prove to you that I can actually play my songs although not as cleanly as they sound on the album".

^ at 6:50 of this very video, you can clearly see he has edited his audio. His does a vibrato then slides off the string while the sound doesn't match. His demo at 250/300 are probably edited as well. This guy is full of shit to a point it must be maladive !

I know it's old as hell and probably doesn't have many of the features of GP, but I've been using TabIt for years now to mess with ideas when I don't have a guitar. I can type out a drumbeat probably faster than I can point-click it in a midi editor and then just export/import midi into something like Metal Machine.

I still use TabIt too. I have GP6, but I prefer working in TabIt. I wish they didn't abandon it.