3. Nackas (Ireland)
  4. Neds (Scotland)
  5. Pikies (UK)
  6. Skangers (Ireland)
  7. Wiggers (AUS and USA)
  8. White Trash (USA)
  9. Yobbos (AUS)
  10. Prolls/Bollos (D)

The funniest things about "chavism" is the attitude of excuses.
If they messed smthg up with somebody whos a friend of somebody "important" they talk something like "you know it was fun" or "please don't tell my older brother"...:tickled:

Our german chavs (atleast here) are trying hard to act and look like the turkish/arab chavs.
"Kanake" is the similar to "Nig**" here.

Our german chavs (atleast here) are trying hard to act and look like the turkish/arab chavs.
"Kanake" is the similar to "Nig**" here.

ran into a group of turk kids in Berlin last december on the U bahn ... about 5 of them, oldest was probably like 17 or something. They were just acting like total dicks and then for a moment they started paying attention to my wife and I

I just stared and kept staring. Not hard guy stare, just blank stare ... after a minute they left and didn't come near us anymore

Between that and the Nazi wannabe from Rostock who tried picking a fight with me at the pub a couple nights before I have to say Berlin is a bit different from the couple times I'd been there before, not in a really good way

You mean these guys?

picture-2.png

The epitome of the word 'douche.' One of my friends and I like to dress like that and go to parties once in a while, definitely attracts a very specific kind of girl. :lol:

I guess I should be grateful that I honestly have never seen a single person like that in my life (I always thought they were a myth, like Chupacabra :lol: )

Ahh good to know I'm not alone in my hatred, that being said its not nice knowing there are equivalents across the globe. I guess I should have just said 'scum' because that seems to be the universal term. Cliché and hippy I know but it sucks that in this modern age alot of people can't just can't along and find that they have to assert themselves as some kind of alpha male. Kind of depressing really :/

ran into a group of turk kids in Berlin last december on the U bahn ... about 5 of them, oldest was probably like 17 or something. They were just acting like total dicks and then for a moment they started paying attention to my wife and I

I just stared and kept staring. Not hard guy stare, just blank stare ... after a minute they left and didn't come near us anymore

Between that and the Nazi wannabe from Rostock who tried picking a fight with me at the pub a couple nights before I have to say Berlin is a bit different from the couple times I'd been there before, not in a really good way

Yeah, the atmosphere is quite loaded in some districts all the time...

The sad fact is it's getting worse and worse and some politicians get slapped by the own party for saying that we have kinda "no-go" areas(I don't complain about my place, no comparison to other citys...) but it IS annoying sometimes.

It's def. gambling in the U-Bahn;)
Some people hitting or stabbing really fast.

btw. haven't seen a single nazi for a long time, but I pretty much don't frequent their districts...
(let's go for a beer if you're here next time;))

Another one which I think originates from the Bristol / Cornwall area in the UK is "Townie", it means the same as "Chav"
now 'townie' means to go round town whether on a motorbike or in a car but it is chavs that do it mostly; Corsa in Maccie's carpark kind of people