anyone else think the new arch enemy is ridiculous?

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
as in ridiculously good? i had no expectations for this band because they had gone downhill after wages of sin....but this is totally ass kicking. fast, brutal, fresh sounding with some great melodies and awesome, ass kicking riffs ala burning bridges in the sense that every song has multiple riffs. it's a total guitar shredfest and it's just really surprising to hear them back in good form. way to go arch enemy....:headbang:

They're painfully dull, in my most definitely superior opinion.

I saw them live a a year or so ago and it was the most lifeless and banal metal show of my life.

I saw them live several years ago and it was so bad I completely blanked it from my memory. Later , being told I saw Arch Enemy, I really doubted it took place!

If I hadn't seen a picture, I'd still be doubting it.

edit: hahaha and then when I saw Evergrey open for Nevermore, I proclaimed: "Hey that band wasn't so bad!", then I was told I saw them open for Arch Enemy. I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT!

"It could mean that, that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the junction point for the entire space-time continuum." !!!!!!!!!

They're painfully dull, in my most definitely superior opinion.

I saw them live a a year or so ago and it was the most lifeless and banal metal show of my life.

Hardly helps that, of all bands, SYL were supporting. :lol:

EMM.. I DOUBT THAT....DUDEZ...

Release comments °± Üß
Û± ±Û
Û± The new album from the master of horror stories, King ±Û
Û± Diamond! ±Û
Û± ±Û
Û± Unfortunately, someone is talking through the songs, to ±Û
Û± annoy downloaders, on this promo version