Anyone get custom picks?

madbutcher

May 23, 2005
St Louis
www.harkonin.com
Was thinking about getting some logo printed picks made, but I only use the "tortex" ones and you have to grab a 1000 @ $400 from dunlop. Want a bit smaller order, but need the same material, size.

We got some made up before, I think it was that company too. they were meant to be .88 and I didnt like them at all as they were totally different to what I was using, the .88 nylons so I never used them, Bassist and other guitarist loved them though....

Email intunegp.com about which picks you are using and see if they have a match. They also send out samples.

Another place is steveclayton.com

For typical Dunlop Tortex/Nylon picks they are great. Their prices are a bit more since you only get 100 instead of 144, but their turnaround time is way faster. You can order Monday and have them on Friday.

Was thinking about getting some logo printed picks made, but I only use the "tortex" ones and you have to grab a 1000 @ $400 from dunlop. Want a bit smaller order, but need the same material, size.

Looks cool. Better make sure you like them, 1000 picks is going to last a long time!