Anyone going to Astoria March 9th?

Nah your tickets won't be valid for the rescheduled date, you'll have to buy them again. Only thing is, I've just heard that the rescheduled gig is sold out! :)

Hey Paxo - hope you are joshing about the new Astoria gig being sold out !! The dates have only just been announced ! Is it the same for the other venues ? I would be most p!ssed of if this were the case, as I booked original tickets months in advance !:ill:

Also miffed if the tickets are not valid :mad: - as I have forked out over £75 for tickets alone, plus mucho sponduliks on non cancellable travel ! If the old tickets are not valid for the new dates, how do we get a refund ? I can't afford to shell out all over again and would be gutted if I missed the Tour.

As you said in an earlier post - may see you on the next canceled Tour !!!:cry:

Cheers,

Goss.

Hey Paxo - hope you are joshing about the new Astoria gig being sold out !! The dates have only just been announced ! Is it the same for the other venues ? I would be most p!ssed of if this were the case, as I booked original tickets months in advance !:ill:

Also miffed if the tickets are not valid :mad: - as I have forked out over £75 for tickets alone, plus mucho sponduliks on non cancellable travel ! If the old tickets are not valid for the new dates, how do we get a refund ? I can't afford to shell out all over again and would be gutted if I missed the Tour.

As you said in an earlier post - may see you on the next canceled Tour !!!:cry:

Cheers,

Goss.

Well put it this way, would it be like me to wind anyone up :lol:

Well put it this way, would it be like me to wind anyone up :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am getting tickets for Karnataka at the Borderline today from Astoria - and will let you know if the old tickets are valid.

Agree with your previous post about the logistics of getting to the venues on the resheduled dates !! It will be a bit of a challenge !!

Cheers,

Goss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am getting tickets for Karnataka at the Borderline today from Astoria - and will let you know if the old tickets are valid.

Agree with your previous post about the logistics of getting to the venues on the resheduled dates !! It will be a bit of a challenge !!

Cheers,

Goss.

I have just been to the box office of the Astoria and they have not been told of the cancellation, or resheduled date ! They are still selling tickets for 9th March !!!

They did say, however, that the old ticket would be valid for the new date (of which they are not aware) - and that if we could not make it to the resheduled date, the tickets would be refundable.

Cheers,

Goss.

Hi, ive just literally done the same thing, i phoned stargreen, they say they havent heard anything yet but told me to phone back in the week to check.

Seetickets has all the rescheduled dates apart from rock city and astoria, and its still selling for the cancelled gigs there.

Do you reckon this should clear up after a few days?