Blackmore's Night Dec 9th show in NJ : Anyone going?

MEFlyingV said:
Hails!

The wife and I got our tickets last night for the BLACKMORE’S NIGHT holiday show on Friday, Dec 9th at in Lakewood, NJ at THE STRAND THEATER.

Looks like a really nice theater…

http://www.strandlakewood.com

Anyone else going? Let me know and maybe we can hook up.

damn I'm jealous! Guess I'll have to wait until they come out this way to California. Are they doing a national tour?

Dusty

dusty0463 said:
damn I'm jealous! Guess I'll have to wait until they come out this way to California. Are they doing a national tour?

Dusty

According to their website they are only doign three holiday shows in the USA. NYC on Thursday, Lakewood (this is the show I am attending, in central Jersey near the shore) on Friday, and then Collingswood NJ (near Philly) on Saturday.

I guess they didn't want to venture too far from their Long Island home!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
They never come out here to the west. To my knowledge, the closest they ever got was a renaissance fair in Michigan a couple years ago. At least I've got my DVD concert! I still play that dang thing at least once a week. It's addictive.

They actually played inside of a hotel here in Sacramento just over a year ago and I missed it because tickets were gone when I found out.

Might be going. Depends on my metal brother's work schedule. We just missed Yngwie due to the bitched day job. Wish he'd win the lottery.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
They never come out here to the west. To my knowledge, the closest they ever got was a renaissance fair in Michigan a couple years ago.

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Wow!

Unfortunately I could NEVER imagine that at the Georgia Rennaissance Festival. :yell: