Anyone going to the G3 tour?

Apr 2, 2003
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Yeah, it's me, the guy who started the 8+ page argument about Yngwie being on the tour. Is anyone going?

Yngwie and Vai are two of my favorite guitarists, and probably two of the best in terms of stage presence, and I'm cool with Satch, so I'm going. I was bummed that they weren't coming near me, but then they added the Pittsburgh date to the websites on my birthday! Wooh! Is anyone else pumped about this?

Rock on, SymXers.

And hey, did you guys know that the classical part from "A Fool's Paradise" is from Bach's "Harpsichord Concerto no. 1 in D minor"? *headbangs*

I got 2nd row seats for the show in Auburn Hills, Michigan. I said to myself "screw ticketbastard" I'm buying the tickets at the box office, and got WAY better seats as a result. They cost 65 apiece though, hehe.

i think they should come to Australia, seriously..its not that unreasonable proposal, between the 3 most popular shredders, they should get a fairly large show down here

The Yngster said:
Yeah, the best tickets I could get with Ticketmaster was Upper Balcony! The tickets have only been on sale for two days!!! I can't wait, its gonna be such a great show.
Don't feel so bad. My friend was online ready to get them as they went on sale Friday AM, and we got 3rd row in the balcony (Beacon Theater, 11/11). It didn't help that he had to buy 6, but still...

I'm going, October 20. My ticket is just general admission, I guess because it's a smaller venue. This tour is going to be timeless, just one of those things that happens once in a lifetime.

I just got my tickets today, front row upper balcony section, which should be just fine. I can't wait :D Does anyone know if Yngwie has a singer with him? Or does he just solo for his set?

The Yngster said:
I just got my tickets today, front row upper balcony section, which should be just fine. I can't wait :D Does anyone know if Yngwie has a singer with him? Or does he just solo for his set?
No singer. He'll use the same members that he has been touring with, except for Doogie White (vocals). (According to Yngwie's official website.)

Yes Shreddi, they should definitely come down under. I'm already hassling the local promoters. It's just up to G3 as to whether they plan a tour of the region which I am confident will happen.

Fingers crossed