Anyone going to the WASP / WARMACHINE shows?

Haha ya for sure, almost all of the promoters here in Florida are total money mongers. Oh well lol just glad were on :)

We're heading to the Orlando show as well but couldn't find any info on the openers, do you have a list?

We also can't find out what time to expect WASP. We went to a Amon Amarth concert a few years ago at Firestone expecting them to get on around 10 or so, only find them wrapping up the set as we got there at 9:30 because the club had to close at normal weekday hours.

We're heading to the Orlando show as well but couldn't find any info on the openers, do you have a list?

We also can't find out what time to expect WASP. We went to a Amon Amarth concert a few years ago at Firestone expecting them to get on around 10 or so, only find them wrapping up the set as we got there at 9:30 because the club had to close at normal weekday hours.

ha go figure right? lol

Here is the list of openers,

Detoura - their lead singer and guitarist was actually in trivium before the ember to inferno days, great modern metal band

Redneck Messiah - Orlando metal band with a good following, not to sure how they sound but they sure do bring people...

Backlash - Thrash i think? a 4 peice

Seven Kingdoms - My band, American Epic Powermetal
www.sevenkingdoms.net

Then WASP

DOORS open at 7 PM first band should go on by 7:15 ish followed by the other bands, Seven Kingdoms ends local support right at 9-10

Then Wasp should be on around 10 30 or 11ish

So how was the Orlando show?

Well, after shit hit the fan as soon as i got there to square up with tickets and set times, the show was amazing! lol

The first 4 bands ended up getting kinda shafted with 20 and 25 minute sets, but there were over 220+ people there for local support and they all stuck around!

by the time we played (4th) there was a crowd in the 450's maybe even a little more. We only able to play 4 songs with our "prog power" intro, but everyone seemed to like us alot, and I feel we played pretty solid! We have switched over to a new practice routine so seems like that is paying off already. We sold a bunch of CDs and shirts so it was a good night :)

But yes all in all it was a success, but HOYT can attest that the setup for the show and the overall way it was put together and executed before doors, was a disaster LOL, but hey, it was still fun!

pix are up on our myspace, they were off of sabrinas camera so they are not to good but there are a few pix of the crowd :)

http://www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms