anyone got the live volume c.o.c dvd?

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
just want to know if its a worthy purchase,i just finished watching superjoint dvd which was pretty cool,no fancy shit just pure metal.

the only thing that shits me about dvds is all the diff zones i am gonna have to get mine chipped so it plays all regions cause most music dvds dont play in all countries.

I've got the superjoint dvd, it's fuckin' brilliant that is, like you say "pure fuckin' METAL".

I don't own the C.O.C. dvd but I have seen it. I will be buying it at some point in the near future and if you like corrosion then you will love this. Infact you will even if your not a big corrosion fan. Worthy purchase indeed!

excellent dvd, the only thing they perhaps should have included was their videos. overall a must have for coc fans.

the sjr dvd-i have mixed feelings about this one. for one thing i dont like the quick camera work. it feels too much like im watching a music video more then a live performance with the constant shifting of camera angles.

ahh the next step for me is getting my dvd chipped,then i can get armoured saint and many other because most music dvds dont play in all regions and australia is region 4