QUESTION ABOUT THE BLACK SESSIONS DVD!

bigdrumface

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2005
Hey guys - I live in the US and I'm trying to figure out what region the dvd is, so I know if I can actually be able to watch it or not. If anyone knows that would help me out a lot, i can't find this out anywhere. I reallllllly hope that it works for all regions cause I do not wanna buy a new player just so i can watch this....aghhhhH!
-Brandon

At least I believe that the DVD in the US release has the correct region code, so it can be watched on US region. So don't buy Black Sessions from europe, wait for the US release. :)

If my PS2 will play the DVD black and white (Just like it did play Emperor DVD and a few other region 0 DVD's) im seriously going to kill someone.

Skinex said:
If my PS2 will play the DVD black and white (Just like it did play Emperor DVD and a few other region 0 DVD's) im seriously going to kill someone.

Go buy a fucking dvd player for 40$ and watch it........your problems are sooo small...I think you should be happy you have a PS2....whiner ;)

Hobo said:
ntsc goes b&w on tv-sets not capable of showing ntsc format. if so, buy a better tv.
My TV does support ntsc. So I don't know whats the problem...

Deliverance6 said:
Go buy a fucking dvd player for 40$ and watch it........your problems are sooo small...I think you should be happy you have a PS2....whiner
Nonono. Im not saying that I wouldn't be happy. ;) But I don't wanna buy a DVD player that costs like 30 (at least around here you can only get really crappy dvd player with that amount) euros or something. Although I've already told my parents how cool it would be to get a DVD player as a birthday gift.