Anyone Have "Camel" - Mirage on Vinyl?

NFU

I like pie.
Jan 9, 2002
Southern California
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone. I love and collect old progressive rock from the 70s...camel is one of my favorite bands of the movement, yet i cant find one of their albums on vinyl...which is Mirage. Anyone have a copy they might be willing to sell? and anyone else who likes old progressive rock...post what bands and such here, i never get to talk about it, for no one else i know is into it.

i have mirage on vinyl, but i love camel and progressive rock, so i have no intention to sell it.

some other old prog bands i like are:

caravan
catapilla
colosseum
yes [of course]
king crimson [of course]
comus
spring
traffic [not so proggy, but so good!]
camel [of course... i love their first 4 albums, as mikael does]
van der graaf generator
high tide

so, now you know one who is into it. bye!

Right on...and i completely understand about not wanting to sell it. You listed some great bands...i have heard all but one that you listed...and if you havent already, i reccomend checking out cressida, hawkwind and Utopia (their prog stuff that is).

i've got cressida, i always wanted to check out hawkwind but never did, and i don't know utopia, sorry.

i forgot to put pavlov's dog in the list. they made an album called "Pampered Menial", which is full of incredible melodies and vocal lines.

bye

I'm still reasonably new to the prog rock genre.. but was introduced to the genre when I bought yes's fragile, then swiftly proceeded to buy 12 of their albums, and download everything else I've missed by the band... I've heard some king crimson, rush and camel, and I love the flower kings. But I still have so many more albums to get...

So much music and so little time...